Pages

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Wise Use of Our Resources: Global Warming


Presentation: Wise Use of Our Resources: Global Warming

Locationhttps://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1dGPIyuz5eQvIc5w_ylwjF-e44WOmf5Hn3Al6GelUurI/edit#slide=id.p

Creator: Morgan Tong

My Response:
Your topic about global warming made me think about what we can do to stop it. By looking at your pictures of things caused by global warming, like deforestation, melting icebergs, and more, I can tell that global warming is a big issue. Your topic ties in with mine, deforestation, because deforestation contributes to climate disruption the Earth. A question I have is how does global cause natural disasters to become more frequent? Overall, your presentation made me aware of how global warming is affecting the environment negatively.

No comments:

Post a Comment