Pages

Monday, September 9, 2013

All About Mako Goldston

Hello, my name is Mako Goldston.  I have lived in San Jose ever since I was born.  I haven't gardened before, but I have a cherry, plum, peach, apricot, orange, and lemon tree.  I also have a basil and tomato plant.   I watered the trees and pulled out weeds when I was younger, but other than that, I haven't gardened much.  Although I am not good at cooking at all, I like to watch my mom cook.  She often uses the basil or tomatoes that we grow in our yard.  My mom also knows a lot about gardening.  She doesn't really garden anymore, but she used to garden a lot when I was younger.  She has taught me a lot of important gardening techniques, but I have forgotten most of them.  In the future, I am going to try to garden more.

1 comment:

  1. It's cool that your mom uses the plants you grow in her cooking.

    ReplyDelete