Pages

Monday, September 9, 2013

All about Chloe Stothers

      Hello, my name is Chloe Stothers.  I have lived in San Jose my entire life.  I have grown up with an orange and apple tree in our backyard.  We used to occasionally grow a garden, but now it is a yearly occurrence.  In previous years we have grown green beans, snap peas, lettuce, carrots, corn, cherry tomatoes, basil, thyme, rosemary, and squash.  This year we are growing strawberries, red peppers, zucchini, pumpkins, and tomatoes.  My grandparents grow a big, bright, beautiful garden year round.  My grandpa studied some field of agriculture in college and has taught me a few of his tricks.  My grandma weeds and picks the ripe vegetables in their garden and uses them in her homemade meals.  She makes almost everything from scratch and is a very talented cook.  I hope I grow up to be like my grandparents.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe that you grow so many fruits and vegetables. Also, it's nice how your grandparents grow a beautiful garden year round.

    ReplyDelete